There will be plenty of sweet and sticky treats in your children’s Christmas stockings this year. How about balancing that with some smart choices for dental health?
- Add some flavored dental floss (Brush Buddies Flossers look more like a toy than a tool!)
- You can get a whole lot of kid-friendly toothbrushes that look goofy but are great for kids.
- Of course, sugarless gum is a great substitute for at least some of the Christmas candy in that stocking.
- You can get a whole lot of cool, kid-friendly travel kits for next year’s backpacks, too. Some are even packaged with favorite characters and TV shows.
- For the young athlete, pick out a mouthguard in his or her favorite color.