Healthy Diet = Healthy Teeth!
These super foods are awesome for your teeth. Which ones do you love?
1. Quinoa. If you haven’t tried this super food, you need to! Quinoa is high in calcium and is full of whole body health benefits.
2. Water. Other than brushing and flossing, rinsing with water after meals is one of the most effective ways of clearing food stuck in teeth and restoring pH balance to your mouth.
3. Celery. The natural structure of celery breaks down into fibrous strands that are clean teeth while you eat.
4. Cheese. A dental powerhouse, cheese is low in sugar and high in calcium.
5. Strawberries. This super food not only tastes great, but strawberries also contain malic acid, a natural enamel whitener.
6. Greek yogurt. Unsweetened Greek yogurt is incredibly good for your mouth! It helps keep gums healthy, makes enamel strong, fights bad breath and helps ward off cavities.