PracticeRetriever Terms of Service
This is an Agreement between You and PracticeRetriever, the company that provides social media management and other services via the website at www.practiceretriever.com. This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and your obligations to us. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us.
Your use of PracticeRetriever’s free trial or paid plan services serves as your consent to the terms of this Agreement.
Your use of the services provided by PracticeRetriever serves as your consent to the terms of this Agreement.
PracticeRetriever may update this Agreement from time to time, usually to reflect new obligations and policies arising from the introduction of new services. It might also be updated to modify or clarify existing obligations and policies.
You should visit this page from time to time to review any changes. We may notify you if this Agreement changes, or we may not. Any notification of any changes would be purely a courtesy and are not required by this Agreement
Terms and Conditions
- By accessing this service or using the website www.practiceretriever.com you represent that you agree to be bound by these terms
- You agree that the information you provide in registering for PracticeRetriever is accurate, and is within your personal rights to use. If you are entering into this agreement and terms on behalf of a company or practice or another legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms, in which case the terms “You,” “Your” or related terms herein shall refer to such entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms, you must not accept these terms and may not use the service.
- By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge that these terms constitute a contract between you and PracticeRetriever, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you and PracticeRetriever. You further acknowledge that these terms govern your use of the Service and, except for written addendums signed by the parties that specifically modify these Terms, these terms supersede any other agreements between you and PracticeRetriever.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Only authorized employees within the company use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so. PracticeRetriever may share your account data with law enforcement agencies on a case-by-case basis. We may or may not notify you if this happens, depending on the circumstances. PracticeRetriever may also share your account data with a third party under order from a court of competent jurisdiction related to a lawsuit or investigation. Again, we evaluate these requests on a case-by-case basis and we may or may not notify you if this happens. We may use your account data to contact you concerning a dispute related to your account, or for verification purposes to make sure no one else is accessing your account.
Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- Maintaining accurate and current billing information is a mandatory condition of maintaining your PracticeRetriever account. If you do not maintain current credit card information, we may cancel your services without further notice.
- If your billing information is not current, we will not renew your services, and this Agreement will terminate on the last day of the then current term.
- If you initially sign up for an paying account, and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- An upgrade from the free trial plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service, or for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you must log in to PracticeRetriever.com and click on “My Account” then click the “Cancel” button. All of your content will be immediately deleted from the service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled. PracticeRetriever and its parent company PracticeMarketer do not accept any liability for loss of content due to account cancellation. If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. PracticeRetriever in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other PracticeRetriever service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. PracticeRetriever reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Exclusions and Limitations and Disclaimers of Warranties
You agree that our entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any services provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amounts you have paid us.
PracticeRetriever and its directors, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and third party providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of the services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states, our liability is limited to the extent permitted by law.
PracticeRetriever disclaims any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (1) loss or liability resulting from access delays or access interruptions; (2) loss or liability resulting from data non-delivery or data mis-delivery; (3) loss or liability resulting from acts of God; (4) loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of your account identifier or password; (5) loss or liability resulting from errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information or services(s) provided under this Agreement; (6) loss or liability resulting from the interruption of your service. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
You agree that your use of our services is solely at your own risk. You agree that such services are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis.
PracticeRetriever expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
PracticeRetriever makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the service will be corrected.
You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of PracticeRetriever’s Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
PracticeRetriever makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the service or any transactions entered into through the service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked
You may contact the Company at the below address, or email email@example.com.
221 West Alameda Ave, Ste 204, Burbank, CA 91502
PracticeRetriever uses third party partners to host, network, maintain and store the data collected by our systems. Although PracticeRetriever owns the code, database and applications needed to run the PracticeRetriever app, you retain all rights to your own data.
CAN-SPAM Compliance Notice
PracticeRetriever and its affiliates fully comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence.
Although we make every effort to secure your data through the highest level of secure server, we make no guarantee that the information that you provide to us will be secure.