PracticeRetriever Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
- By accessing this service or using the website www.practiceretriever.com you represent that you agree to be bound by these terms
- You agree that the information you provide in registering for PracticeRetriever is accurate, and is within your personal rights to use. If you are entering into this agreement and terms on behalf of a company or practice or another legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms, in which case the terms “You,” “Your” or related terms herein shall refer to such entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms, you must not accept these terms and may not use the service.
- By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge that these terms constitute a contract between you and PracticeRetriever, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you and PracticeRetriever. You further acknowledge that these terms govern your use of the Service and, except for written addendums signed by the parties that specifically modify these Terms, these terms supersede any other agreements between you and PracticeRetriever.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Only authorized employees within the company use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up for an account, and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- An upgrade from the free trial plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service, or for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you must log in to PractceRetriever.com and click on “My Account” then click the “Cancel” button. All of your content will be immediately deleted from the service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled. PracticeRetriever or its parent company PracticeMarketer do not accept any liability for loss of content due to account cancellation. If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.PracticeRetriever in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other PracticeRetriever. service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. PracticeRetriever reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify PracticeRetriever, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked
You may contact the Company at the below address, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
221 west alameda ave, ste 204 burbank ca 91502